Wednesday 12 February 2014

Final Poster




Here is my final poster. The first image is the poster before any interaction. The second image shows the tabs lifted up. The third image shows the answers correctly stuck to each question. Overall I am pleased with the outcome of my poster. I feel the illustration is simple and easy to understand. I like the recycling logo as it is very recognisable and will emphasise that the water cycle is a form of recycling. Also the illustration on the poster goes in a clockwise motion matching the recycling logo. 
I think the title stands out well in yellow, and also matches the small yellow island. I previously had the title in the same purple and red used for the tabs but this meant it blended in too much and the purple and red on the page was too overpowering. I like the font used for the title and answers as its quite cool but still easy to read.  I think the font used for the questions is successful as it is easy to read for all ages.  The hierarchy from the title to the answers to the questions is effective and highlights the importance of each. Also I think the two tiers of questions using different vocabulary complexity will be effective and involve a larger audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment