Wednesday 16 April 2014

Motion & After Effects Tutorial

Dan came in to give us a tutorial on Motion. He showed us the 'Motion 5-Essential Training' on Linda.com which has video tutorials covering everything you can do in this programme to a basic standard. It also had exercise files that you could download and practice with while the tutorial is playing. After this, I looked at Adobe After Effects as it is a similar programme and a member of the class said they were using it over Motion 5. After looking at this software I made the same decision as it was much easier to use, and was laid out like the rest of the Adobe Suite which I had previous experience with. I then looked at the 'After Effects-Essential Training' on Linda.com and downloaded the exercise files for it. This is the software I will make my final motion graphic on as I find it easier to use and can download a free trial for it enabling me to work on the project from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment